Nicole Blogger Banner

Nicole Blogger Banner

Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Beautiful Holy Saturday

Endomondo Running Workout: was out running 11.35 miles in 1h:38m:52s using Endomondo.

I must say that I have the most wonderful husband in the world!  Today he accompanied me on another bike path run.  This time we did it right and didn't turn off the path.  From our house, we logged over 11 miles.  Of course, I was running and he was on his bike beside me.  I'd like to get to a comfortable pace where I can actually chat with him when we do this. 

My Garmin workout stats indicate that I should probably be starting out at a little bit slower pace per mile for these longer runs... like 25 seconds per mile.  I ran my first mile the fatest and I hit a wall around mile 9 and stayed at that pace/slower for the remainder of the run.

The weirdest thing around 10 miles...  I wanted nothing more than chocolate peanut butter ice cream toward the end of the run.  More than water, more than Gatorade, or even fruit.  We walked to 7-11 after dropping Nate's bike off and we both grabbed Gatorade... but I grabbed a pint of Edy's Chocolate peanut butter chunk ice cream and Nate grabbed a hockey magazine.

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. oh, a girl after my own heart. I love weird stuff after a long run.

    ReplyDelete