Nicole Blogger Banner

Nicole Blogger Banner

Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Day Run

Endomondo Running Workout: was out running 4.34 miles in 35m:47s using Endomondo.

Normally, today would be an slow cross training day, but I felt I needed to get my legs used to running on pavement again.  It was COLD today!  Fortunately it wasn't snowing, no wind and my knee held up.  I do need to keep slow runs slow.  It's so tough, because I'm so used to approaching my workouts as if I'm training for a 5k.  It's odd for a 7:30 min/mile to feel difficult to me... but my goal for May is 9:00 min/mile or less.

Anyway - I started out too fast, despite the old days of 6:30 min/mile 5k times.  I'm learning, and burning out in the process, but I still have time.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment